Sunday, July 13, 2008

July 13th - NJ Bike



Life is about balance and today, Tim, Jackie, Bram and I took a 17 mile ride around North Jersey. With all the damage done the night before, it was good to do something on the healthy side.

In Tim's words:
"Biking through Belleville, Bloomfield, Nutley, & Clifton. Making a stop at Rutt's Hut for some deep fried hot dogs and fries with gravy. After Rutt's, we will be by my parents house which I grew up in for 27 years... bathroom might be needed for you first timers."
http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=226233

The weather was perfect and despite some serious hangovers, it was a fantastic and easy paced ride. Well planned Tim! One would think the Rutt's Hut dogs, fries and burgers would only the complicate the rest of the ride but honestly, it just provided much needed fuel. I washed my down with 2 birch beers and was ready to ride.


LINK TO PHOTOS
Posted by Picasa

No comments: