Sunday, July 13, 2008

July 12th - Thursday and Hot Water Music / Karaeoke



Thursday joined Hot Water Music to play NYC's Terminal 5 tonight. Thursday had an amazing show along with some set list suprises like "Tomorrow I'll Be You" and a new song from their upcoming EP "Cold and Silence." It's an instrumental piece and was also the high moment of their set.

I've never seen Hot Water Music before but now understand why they have such a rabid fanbase and are highly respected. They made a fan out of me.

Here are some great live photos shot by The Syndicate's Bill S.


We pre-gamed the show at 123 Burger Shot Beer and had a post game karaoke fest at Japas 55. The photos speak for themselves but I have to say, it was the most fun I have ever had doing karaoke. Bridge and Travis get the most crunk award, while Jackie and Tim definitely deserve the team award for their version of Andrew WK's "Party Hard."



No comments: