Tuesday, October 14, 2008

850 Miles!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the end of the 2007 season, i had ridden 820 miles on my bike. I set a 2008 goal of 850 and as of this very morning, I overcame the goal with 854 total miles. I'd like to take a moment to pat myself on the back for a job well done.

From 850 Miles


I would also like to thank everyone else that rode with me this summer. We shared a lot of interesting paths, a roller coaster, a gigantic trophy, the tragedy of a lost wallet, a windy bridge and a lot of great food.

From 850 Miles


None of this would be possible without you. I was told never to forgot the little people; Hi Jackie!



From 850 Miles

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you patting yourself on the back?? thats weird

Anonymous said...

woo! go for 1000 by the time it gets too cold out!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave!! and a HUGE CONGRATS!!!!
-The little person

Tim Tats said...

YEAHMAN!!!

(that's right, I "yeahman'd" the Yeahman)