Sunday, September 7, 2008

Support the Obama / Biden Campaign








HELP RAISE FUNDS FOR THE OBAMA / BIDEN CAMPAIGN

In this year's US Presidential election I will be voting for Obama and Biden.

Our country is in need of leaders who are focused on the needs of the many, not the needs of the rich.

We need leaders who will allow women the ability to choose what to do with their own body in the case of pregnancy.

Our dependency on oil causes high prices at the pumps and eats into your money. It causes wars abroad. It results in the deaths of thousands.

Enough with the old boys club. We need a young leader who is passionate, strong and cares about you more than themself or their friends.

I believe that Barck Obama and Joe Biden have goals in line with these needs. It is for this reason that I support their campaign and urge you to do the same.

I am using my time and resources to assist their campaign and ask you to consider the same.

Rev..

This message from the official campaign:
Barack Obama and I are committed to changing the political process by building a campaign founded on a broad base of support from ordinary Americans. This campaign is about putting the people's interests ahead of the special interests, but to do that, Barack needs help from people like you and me.

I've set my own personal fundraising goal for the campaign, which you can see in the thermometer to the right.

HELP RAISE FUNDS FOR THE OBAMA / BIDEN CAMPAIGN

No comments: