My name is victor, i worked for this ministry for 16 years and was always interested in the history of the place so i did a lot of research and actually contacted the family of Frank Ibert and obtained some great old photos of the place when it was a brewery i'm now always on the lookout for more memorabilia they are out there somewhere.... it's great to see the history of an old building = if the walls could only talk...
Victor, I'm Gene, great grandson of Frank Ibert and grandson of his daughter Helen Ibert. I happened upon your comment and wondered who you contacted from the Ibert family. I have lost touch with the few people I know. If you see this, please post a comment.
WE HAVE SINCE MOVED TO NEW JERSEY -SO THAT PACKAGE THAT WAS MAILED TO ME IS PUT AWAY, I WILL SEARCH FOR IT TO RETRIEVE YOUR RELATIVE'S NAME AND ADDRESS FOR YOU , HEY I WOULD DEFINITELY LIKE TO CHAT WITH YOU A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR GREAT GRANDFATHER, I SPENT SO MANY YEARS IN THAT OLD BRICK BUILDING - EXPLORING AND FINDING OLD ARTIFACTS... FOR EXAMPLE SOME SOLID BRASS RINGS ATTACHED TO THE BRICK WALLS THAT WE ASSUMED THEY TIED THE HORSES TO (WHEN THERE WERE ACTUALLY HORSES IN BUSHWICK...
Peasant – Fire Good!
-
Back when I was a young boy, just becoming a young adult, my Father yelled
to me in the house. “Come outside. I want to show you how to grill.” I
looked at...
Shake Shack - The 2nd Ever Polar Brrrger Club
-
Shake Shack
http://www.shakeshacknyc.com/
11 Madison Ave
New York, NY 10010
THE CONQUEST
“Snowpocalypse 2010” hit NYC again and with almost 2 feet of snow, ...
EXCLUSIVE: First Look at the New Joker!
-
*S&T* has the exclusive first look at the hay-list movie star who will take
the reins of playing the Joker (opposite Christian Bales of Hay) in the
upcomi...
4 comments:
My name is victor, i worked for this ministry for 16 years and was always interested in the history of the place so i did a lot of research and actually contacted the family of Frank Ibert and obtained some great old photos of the place when it was a brewery i'm now always on the lookout for more memorabilia they are out there somewhere.... it's great to see the history of an old building = if the walls could only talk...
vic..
Victor, I'm Gene, great grandson of Frank Ibert and grandson of his daughter Helen Ibert. I happened upon your comment and wondered who you contacted from the Ibert family. I have lost touch with the few people I know. If you see this, please post a comment.
GREETINGS GENE,
WE HAVE SINCE MOVED TO NEW JERSEY -SO THAT PACKAGE THAT WAS MAILED TO ME IS PUT AWAY, I WILL SEARCH FOR IT TO RETRIEVE YOUR RELATIVE'S NAME AND ADDRESS FOR YOU , HEY I WOULD DEFINITELY LIKE TO CHAT WITH YOU A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR GREAT GRANDFATHER, I SPENT SO MANY YEARS IN THAT OLD BRICK BUILDING - EXPLORING AND FINDING OLD ARTIFACTS... FOR EXAMPLE SOME SOLID BRASS RINGS ATTACHED TO THE BRICK WALLS THAT WE ASSUMED THEY TIED THE HORSES TO (WHEN THERE WERE ACTUALLY HORSES IN BUSHWICK...
THANKS
VIC...
Post a Comment