Friday, July 4, 2008

July 3rd - Soft launch party

The birthday month soft launch party was a blast. It started at Chuck's going away party at the Arrow. Bridgewater, Schapiro, Gray, Calitri, Nona, Doug, Melinda, McNaughty and I downed some shots before I had to get on my bike and ride home. Some guy stopped me on my ride to pay compliments to my Pentagram shirt. "DUDE I TOTALLY USED TO SEE THEM IN DC WITH POSSESSED AND ST. VITUS!" It ruled.

Then we met up with Cousin's Jen, Jessica and Jodie as well as Patrick and some of his friends at Uncle Nick's. It was Jen's birthday and we slammed plate after plate of greek tapas down our throats. I highly suggest the spicy meatballs!

Dinner was followed by a backyard BBQ at Patrick's because yeah, we needed more food. Drinks of choice - Oil can of Molson XXX and Coors Banquet pounder. Yeah baby, backyard trash in Manhattan.

Today is Evelyn Fernandez's birthday and its me vs. her husband Jorge in a grill off!!

Happy 4th everyone! See you tomorrow at the Birthday Month launch party pub crawl!

No comments: